Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wahoo

I was watching ESPN Sports Center this morning and heard Les Miles, the LSU football coach let out a Wahoo during an interview. His team had just won the NCAA Division 1 football championship.

Here is one of my favorite dialogs from the Movie IQ:
Catherine Boyd: You took Albert Einstein for a ride on that thing?
Ed Walters: Sure.
Catherine Boyd: Well don't ever do that again!
Ed Walters: Come on. He loved it. He went Wahoo.
Catherine Boyd: Wahoo?
Ed Walters: When's the last time he said Wahoo?
Catherine Boyd: Well I'm sure I don't know.
Ed Walters: When's the last time *you* said Wahoo?
Catherine Boyd: Well I'm *sure* I don't know.

You need to enjoy the good things that happen to you and every now and then you need to let people know that you are enjoying them.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. You never know, that person might let out a Wahoo!

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner