Thursday, August 23, 2007

Be Proud

When you were little, your parents probably yelled at you to sit up straight and stop slouching. All I knew was that I needed to sit up straight, I had no idea that they were trying to make sure that I presented the image that I was proud of who I was.

Always be proud of who you are.

If there ever is a time that you don't feel proud about yourself, take a look at yourself and determine what you are not proud of and then do what you can to fix it.

Always put your best foot forward.

I would rather do my best at an activity and fail then not try because I thought I thought I couldn't do it.

When you work or when you play, always do your best and you can always be proud.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. It will show that person and yourself that you are proud of who you are and you are not afraid to share it.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner