Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sunrises

Two of the things that I enjoy most in the day, besides my wife and daughter, are sunrises and sunsets.

Here in Sydney, Australia, it is winter time, as we are in the southern hemisphere, where it is summer time back home. Being winter time, I have not been able to see any sunsets as by the time I get out of work, it is already dark.

I took the picture above the other day from my room window at the Marriott at Hyde Park. As you can tell, my view does not stink. It is not quite the same as being able to view the Sydney bridge or the opera house, but it is still a nice view.

There are certain pleasures in being easily amused.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. It could be as easy as sharing a sunrise with them in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Phil, wow that is a very cool sunset!! Nice picture too....camera type?

Hey you should do the tower sky walk or the open air cinema...both look cool.

Let us know what else your doing on your non working time....

 

Powered by FeedBurner