Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Only Constant in Life is Change

There are very few certainties in life - death, taxes, and change. The first two we can't do much about; when God calls us home, it's time to go and we all know about paying taxes. Change on the other hand we can either embrace or choose not to embrace it.

A few years ago a good buddy and coworker of mine Brent handed me a book to read and said it would truly make a difference in how I looked at change. The book is entitled Who Moved My Cheese? The book is an easy read and really does make it easier to embrace change. The reason that I am blogging about change is because my employer is in the process of being acquired. After getting over the initial surprise, my memory of reading Who Moved My Cheese? came to mind and reminded me that change is not a bad thing. Without change you don't grow.

Here's to many wonderful years of success! If you are stuggling with embracing change, please read the aforementioned book. Thanks Brent for making me read the book.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. It might change their life for the better.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner