Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Don't Ever Give Up

Jim Valvano, the former men's basketball coach of North Carolina State lost his battle against cancer several years ago, but during the battle he tried to inspire others to never give up, don't ever give up.

No matter how bad things look, it is not as bad as you think it is. There is light at the end of the tunnel and chances are it is not a train.

There is always a lesson that can be learned from any experience, no matter the outcome.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. It might be the little something they need so they don't give up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." - Jim Valvano

 

Powered by FeedBurner