Thursday, April 19, 2007

What a difference a day makes

Yesterday was one of those days. I felt like I had been run over by a Mack truck. My head hurt and I had little to no energy. And to top things off, my computer at work decided that it wanted to crash and burn.

What a difference a day makes. As much as some bosses think that sleep is overrated, it is amazing how much better you feel after you've recharged your batteries.

Today the IT department got my computer back up and running.

My projects are still lined up, but the project managers are a lot easier to work with today. With a clearer head, things seem to fall in place and even when problems do arise, they are easier to handle.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. They just might need it because they could need a day to make a difference.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner