Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Every Day's a Learning Experience

What's going to happen today? Who knows. But you have the opportunity to make it a great learning experience.

The day I don't learn something is the day that I die. After growing out of my teenage years when I knew everything, I became more humble and knowledgeable that I do not know everything. There will always be someone that is better than me at something that I can learn from their expertise.

If you ever want to know how a new gadget or device works, just ask a kid. The kid will probably be able to figure it out far faster than you can. If you ever want to learn about patience, ask a wife and mother - they have to deal with husbands and kids every single day.

If a challenge comes your way that you just don't know how to handle, don't look at it as an obstacle, but as an opportunity to learn.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. Asking someone for help can show that person that you trust their expertise and want to learn from them.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner