Thursday, June 7, 2007

Try Something New

It is pretty easy to get into a comfort zone and stay there. The slightest little change in a routine can create a challenge that we were not expecting.

There is nothing wrong with having a comfort zone. Likewise, there is nothing wrong with a little change once in while.

For example, this is the first time that I am writing this blog offline using Windows Live Writer; it allows me to be more concerned with my thoughts of the moment than grammar and spelling. This takes me a tiny bit out of my normal routine, but it is worth it to try something new that can make my life a bit easier in the long run.

When you go out to eat, do you always go to the same place and order the same thing? Unless you have a body that requires you to do so, make a change. Be adventurous and go somewhere new. Or go somewhere old and try something new.

Creating a little change in your life will make it easier to accept change when the change is not your decision.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. It might be the change that you need as well as the change that someone else needs.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner