Monday, June 18, 2007

Life

Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

Enjoy life. You don't get a mulligan if you don't.

You need to stop and smell the roses once in a while. To quote Ferris Bueller, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

My daughter is getting ready to start college next month. Life moves by so quickly that it seems like she just started kindergarten. Some of my early stops in life were field trips with my daughter in elementary school and junior high. Today stops in life with my daughter are actually more frequent than earlier in life. I do truly enjoy them. Some of the things that we do to enjoy life are talking about movies (no duh), talking about and eating food, talking about art and looking at different pieces and interior design. My daughter is the one with the good ideas for interior design - I am just the muscle to help deploy them.

Enjoy each and everyday.

Live life like you were dying and do everything you can.

If you happen to live to be 100, think of all the fond memories you will have.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. It might just make that certain someone stop and enjoy life a little more.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner