Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Good Day to Call in Well

Today is a good day to call in well.

Well, you ask?

Did I mean to say sick?

No, I actually meant well.

It is a very nice day here today. The sun is shining. The temperature is comfortable. And physically and mentally, I feel well.

It is much too nice of a day to be required to be stuck in-doors. So, I would like to be able to call in well and enjoy the day.

My one silver lining of having to work inside today is that I have a window seat that overlooks our reflective pond.

I do plan on leaving work today at 4:00 PM (I get to work around 6:00 AM) so I can enjoy the 4-plus hours of sunshine remaining in the day.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. A nice walk around your campus or neighborhood could be the right thing on a day like today.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner