Monday, July 2, 2007

iPhone - coolness

My buddy John is the first in our work area to have the new iPhone. My daughter does not get to touch or even see it because I know she will want one. I am summoning all my won't power to not want to get one now; my will power is fine - it keeps saying that I will get one.

The iPhone has way too many cool features - everything from being able to call someone, which is what a phone is supposed to do, to taking pictures and rotating the way they look, to getting directions, to being able to playing music and movies in either full-screen or wide-screen format.

The coolness factor definitely is in place. However, my won't power is kicking in with some common sense because I could be completely captivated by this device and absolutely nothing else would get done.

If you have the money, time, and boredom I highly recommend that you visit a vendor or friend that has one.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner