Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Are You a Finisher?

There is some commercial where the dad proclaims to be called "The Finisher." The next scenes show him walking from room to room telling his kids to finish their vegetables, finish their homework and finish their chores.

I actually get a good feeling inside when I complete something. It could be something as simple as completing the yard work or as complex as balancing the checkbook.

I am easily entertained and amused, so it does not take a lot to entertain me. I try to appreciate the small accomplishments in life.

Life is too short to take things for granted.

Start things you like. Finish things you start.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. That someone might need help finishing something they started.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner