Friday, May 4, 2007

Bumps in the Road

Happy Friday everyone ... we made it to the end of another week. That which did not kill us only made us stronger.

Bumps in the road make the trip more interesting, rather than a nuisance. Each week is a journey. How boring would work be if everything went exactly the way it should. Part of reason that I enjoy my job so is due to some of the "bumps" that I find; albeit I am a quality assurance engineer. Granted, I might be a bit weird, but I am not crazy - I do like things to go relatively smoothly. I just try to look at the challenges as just that, a challenge, not some insurmountable roadblock.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. It just might be what the person needs to help smooth out their little bump in the road.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner