Thursday, May 24, 2007

Things to Do While I Am Alive

Do you have a list of things to do why you are still alive? Some people call it things to do before I die, but I try to stay optimistic.

Some of the things I would like to do:

  • See the Grand Canyon
  • Go to Alaska
  • Learn to play the piano
  • See the pyramids in Egypt
  • Perform random acts of kindness
Having things to look forward to make it a little easier to handle the challenging days.

If you have a list already, try to do one of the things on your list soon. If you don't have a list, what are you waiting for? Make one.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. You might be able to add a tick to your checklist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that you've accomplished "Perform random acts of kindness", are you going to check it off your list and be done with it!?

soulbrush said...

love this

see my blog

60b460.blogspot.com

wattya think?

 

Powered by FeedBurner