Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Day Was Made

My daughter made my day last night for no reason other than she wanted to do it. She gave me a photo album whose cover looks like a basketball. She wanted me to have a place that I could organize my pictures of the girl's basketball team from last season.

Sometimes it is the little things that can turn a good day into a great day or a so-so day into a good day. Yesterday was a good day that turned great.

Teenagers nowadays, as well as when we were teenagers, generally think the world revolves around them. I am very happy that my daughter is just about done with her teenage years. She is growing into a very fine young lady who is learning that it truly is better to give than receive. Don't take your kids for granted. You don't want them to take you for granted.

Make someone's day and perform a random act of kindness. It could make your kid's or parent's day a great day.

No comments:

 

Powered by FeedBurner